This is possibly one of the easiest meal I’ve ever made. It takes 10 – 12 min. It’s perfect as a late night snack. It’s not healthy but it’s cheap and yummy.
- Chili (dry/fresh)
- Parsley (I substitute Basil here cause B doesn’t like Parsley)
- Bacon (optional)
- Boil a pot of water with salt. Once water start to boil, drop in pasta. Set timer to be 4 min less than the Al Dente timing instruction (So if pasta takes 12 min, set timer to be 8 min)
- Heat oil, chopped garlic, chili, and bacon (optional) in a pan on low heat while pasta is boiling. You’re essentially making garlic oil. Then turn heat onto med-high when pasta is about to be done (~1 min left)
- Once timer goes off, use a tong and transfer pasta into the pan. Once all of the pasta is in, add 1.5 ladle of the pasta water into the pan. Let the water in the pan boil until water evaporate (~2 min) or until pasta is soft to your liking. You may have to play with the amount of water to your preference.
- Turn off heat, toss in finely chopped parsley mix it around. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cheese if you have any on hand.——–
I used this youtube video as a reference: